GDPR Policy Customers
Information Note on the Processing of Personal Data pursuant to art. 13-14, Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Interested Parties: Customers.
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), P3 s.r.l. Unipersonale in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data hereby issues this note informing that the aforementioned law ensures the protection of the interested parties in the processing of their personal data; this processing shall be carried out in observance of the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and rights.
Your personal data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the above-mentioned law and in respect of the confidentiality obligations laid down by this law.
The purposes for which the data are processed: in particular, your data shall be processed for the fulfilment of the following measures, consisting in either legal or contractual obligations:
- Fulfilment of fiscal and financial obligations imposed by law;
- Order management;
- Quality control;
- Operations planning;
- Customer invoicing records.
The processing of the functional data necessary for fulfilment of these obligations is necessary for a proper management of the relationship and their disclosure is mandatory for the execution of the above-indicated purposes. Furthermore, the Data Controller hereby notifies that the non-transmission or the erroneous transmission of any mandatory information could result in the impossibility of the Data Controller to guarantee the proper observance of the processing procedure.
Moreover, subject to authorisation, your personal data can be used for the following purposes:
- To perform promotional activity such as digital marketing activities, newsletters, etc.
The provision of data for the above-indicated purpose is optional and refusal to allow processing shall not impair the continuation of relations and the proper observance of the processing procedure.
Methods of processing. Your personal data can be processed as follows:
- Outsourcing the processing operation to third parties;
- Processing using electronic calculators;
- Manual processing using a paper archive system.
All processing is performed in compliance with the methods indicated in articles 6, 32 of GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
Transmission: your data shall be transmitted exclusively to persons entrusted with the performance of services necessary for the proper management of the relationship, in full observance of the rights of the interested party.
Your data shall only be processed by staff members specifically authorised by the Data Controller and, more specifically, by the following categories of employees:
- The Administrative Department;
- The Sales Department;
- The Management;
- The IT Department.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties duly nominated as Responsible for the processing, in particular:.
- Carriers, Shippers, Drivers, Post Offices, Logistic companies;
- Consultants and self-employed professionals, even if operating as an association;
- Banks and credit institutions;
- System administrators;
- Entities that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks including email, newsletters and website management;
- Offices or Companies providing assistance and consulting;
- Competent authorities for purposes of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, on request.
Disclosure: Your personal data shall not be disclosed in any manner.
Storage Period. Please note that, in accordance with the principles of legality, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of GDPR, the period of storage of your personal data is:
- Established for a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which it is collected and processed for the execution and completion of the contractual purposes;
- Established for a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which it is collected and with respect for mandatory time as prescribed by law;
- Receiving newsletters or promotional communications in general by email (maximum 24 months).
Data Controller: The Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is P3 s.r.l. Unipersonale, Via Salvo D’Acquisto n.5, 35010, Villafranca Padovana (PD), P.IVA e Cod Fisc. 02314960283, e-mail email@example.com in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of your personal data, as well as in general you may exercise all rights provided for by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of GDPR.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed of:
- The source of the personal data;
- The purposes and methods of the processing;
- The logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- The identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5, paragraph 2;
- The entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, data processor or person in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- Erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- Certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- Data portability.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- On legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.